This Legal Notice is current as of 31 March 2023.
This Mitsubishi Corporation RtM global site at the URL https://global.mitsubishicorprtm.com/ and all webpages thereunder (collectively the “Website”, which also refers to any one of, or any part of, any of those webpages accessible via such URL) is operated, provided and made available to you by Mitsubishi Corporation RtM International Pte. Ltd. (the “Company”).
Please read this Legal Notice in its entirety. This Legal Notice is applicable and shall govern your access and use of the Website. In this Legal Notice, “you” and “your” means any end user of the Website and the words "we", "our" and "us" refer to the Company, its successors and assigns.
By accessing or using the Website, you acknowledge that you agree to all provisions in this Legal Notice, including as such terms in the Legal Notice are amended from time to time.
In this Legal Notice:
“Intellectual Property Rights” means copyright, trade marks, service marks, geographical indications, domain names, layout design rights, registered designs, design rights, trade or business names, rights protecting goodwill and reputation, and all other similar or corresponding proprietary rights and all applications for the same, whether presently existing or created in the future, anywhere in the world, whether registered or not, and all benefits, privileges, rights to sue, recover damages and obtain relief or other remedies for any past, current or future infringement, misappropriation or violation of any of the foregoing rights.
“Losses” means all losses, damages, liabilities, settlement sums, costs (including, without limitation, legal costs on a solicitor client basis, and costs of other professionals), penalties, fines, charges, expenses, actions, proceedings, claims and demands, whether foreseeable or not.
When accessing or using this Website, the following actions are prohibited:
- actions that infringe upon the properties, privacy or the like of the Company or any other party, or actions which have a likelihood thereof;
- actions which create disadvantage for or cause Losses to the Company or any other party, or actions which have a likelihood thereof;
- actions which violate any applicable laws, regulations or the like, or actions which have a likelihood thereof; and
- other than the aforementioned matters, actions that the Company deems inappropriate.
Furthermore, unless prior written permission is granted by the Company, it is prohibited to establish a link to this Website. The Company will not be held responsible for any Losses incurred by a company or individual who has established a link to this Website without the permission of the Company. Any person or entity who creates a link to the Website does so at their own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out herein apply.
CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE
The Company may, from time to time, without giving any reason or prior notice, upgrade, modify, alter, suspend, or remove (including downtime for the maintenance of the Website), whether in whole or in part, the Website and shall not be liable if any such upgrade, modification, alteration, suspension or removal prevents you from accessing the Website or any part or feature thereof.
The Company reserves the right, but shall not be obliged to:
- monitor, screen or otherwise control any activity or content;
- investigate any violation of the Legal Notice and take any action it deems appropriate; and/or
- report any activity it suspects to be in violation of any applicable law, statute or regulation to the appropriate authorities and to co-operate with such authorities.
The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED, EXPRESS OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER MALICIOUS, DESTRUCTIVE OR CORRUPTING CODE, AGENT, PROGRAM OR MACROS, IS GIVEN IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES OR ANY INFORMATION AND MATERIALS PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the Company does not warrant:
- the accuracy, timeliness, adequacy or completeness of the Website;
- that your use of and/or access to the Website, will be uninterrupted, secure or free from errors or omissions or that any identified defect will be corrected;
- that the Website will meet your requirements or are free from any virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, agent, program or macros; and
- that use of the Website by you will not infringe rights of third parties.
You will not hold us or any of our officers, employees or agents responsible or liable, in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), equity or otherwise, for any such access or disclosure or for any Losses (whether direct or indirect, or whether foreseeable or not) suffered or incurred by you as a result of any access or use of the Website.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Exclusion of liability: The Company, its related corporations, its third party providers and each of their officers, directors, employees, agents, independent contractors, successors and assigns shall in no event nor for any reason whatsoever be liable, even if the relevant party has been advised of the possibility of such Losses, any Losses, including direct, indirect, special, or consequential damage, or economic loss, arising from or in connection with:
- any access, use or the inability to access the Website;
- any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission, computer virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, agent program or macros;
- any use of or access to any other website or webpage which is part of the Website;
- any, information or other material obtained or downloaded through the Website or from any other website or webpage provided through the Website or from any other party referred through the Website, or through the use of the Website;
- your use or misuse of the Website;
- any reliance on the Website;
- any inaccuracies, error or omission, regardless of cause, in the Website;
- any Losses caused by or attributable in whole or in part to your own act, omission, default or failure to perform your obligations hereunder;
- downtime costs or lost revenues, profits, business opportunities, anticipated savings, goodwill or value of any equipment;
- any third party claims against you for Losses; or
- loss of data arising out of the access to the Website by you or purportedly by you.
Additionally, the content or URL of this Website may be changed, or suspended, or the operation thereof ceased, without prior notice. Regardless of the reason, the Company does not assume responsibility for any Losses arising from changes to the content of this Website or from suspension or cessation of the operation. In no event shall the Company be liable to you, or any other party for any amounts due from other users of the Website.
Information available through the Website: Information displayed at the Website may be from a variety of sources. All data and/or information contained on the Website is provided for informational purposes only. The Company assumes no responsibility or liability arising from all such information and/or data unless specifically and expressly stated otherwise. The Company shall not be liable to you for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on any data or information made available through us or for direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive or any other damages whatsoever for any such reliance even if the Company, or the Company's agents, have been advised of the possibility of such damages. You should not act on any such data or information without first independently verifying its contents.
The materials and information on the Website and all webpages thereunder, including text, images, graphics, data or reports (collectively “Content”) are protected Intellectual Property Rights.
The Intellectual Property Rights in and to the Content, are owned, licensed to or controlled by the Company, our licensors or our service providers, unless individually and expressly specified otherwise. The Company reserves the right to enforce its Intellectual Property Rights to the fullest extent of the law.
You may not under any circumstances:
- add, alter, adapt, duplicate, distribute, divert, transform, sell, publish or otherwise reproduce the Website and the Content or any part thereof in any form by any means;
- remove any copyright placed upon or contained within the Website;
- prepare or develop derivative works based on any of the Website; and
- use the Website for any unlawful purposes or purposes other than those permitted under this Legal Notice,
without our prior written permission. Any breach of the aforesaid restrictions shall result in a restriction of your access to the Website. The use restrictions set out herein shall survive the termination of this Legal Notice.
The Company will only grant permission to you to download, print or use the Content for informational and non-commercial purposes, provided that:
- you do not modify the Content on the Website and the Company retains all copyright; and
- you do not distribute any Content available on the Website to any other person or entity without our prior written approval.
The following logotypes used in this Website are trade marks of the Company:
Nothing on the Website and in this Legal Notice shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any licence or right to use (including as a meta tag or as a “hot” link to any other website) any trade marks displayed on the Website, without contacting and gaining the Company's prior written permission, and regardless of whether such use is for a profit or non-profit purpose.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
This Website may include one or more hyperlinks to other sites (hereinafter referred to as “Other Sites”). Unless clearly stipulated otherwise, linking does not mean or imply that the Company recommends the use of Other Sites or the contents thereof. In addition, linking does not mean that there is an affiliate or other relationship between Other Sites or the operators thereof, and the Company, unless otherwise expressly set out.
Use of this Website and interpretations and applications of the terms in this Legal Notice shall be governed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
The Company reserves the right to delegate or sub-contract the performance of any of its functions in connection with the Website and reserves the right to use any service providers, subcontractors and/or agents on such terms as it deems appropriate.
You acknowledge and agree that any records maintained by the Company or the Company's service providers relating to or in connection with the Website shall be binding and conclusive on you for all purposes whatsoever and shall be conclusive evidence of any information and/or data transmitted between you and the Company. You hereby agree that all such records are admissible in evidence and that you shall not challenge or dispute the admissibility, reliability, accuracy or the authenticity of such records merely on the basis that such records are in electronic form or are the output of a computer system, and you hereby waive any of your rights, if any, to so object.
You may not assign your rights under this Legal Notice without our prior written consent. The Company may assign its rights under this Legal Notice to any third party.
This Legal Notice will bind you and the Company and the Company's respective successors in title and assigns. This Legal Notice will continue to bind you notwithstanding any change in the Company's name or constitution or the Company's merger, consolidation or amalgamation with or into any other entity (in which case this Legal Notice will bind you to the Company's successor entity).
If any provision in this Legal Notice is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable (whether in whole or in part), such provision shall be struck and severed from this Legal Notice and the remaining provisions of this Legal Notice shall not be affected thereby.
No failure or delay to exercise our rights under this Legal Notice shall operate as a waiver thereof nor shall such failure or delay affect our right to enforce its rights under this Legal Notice.
No person or entity who is not a party to this Legal Notice shall have any right under the Singapore Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 2001 or other similar laws to enforce any term of this Legal Notice, regardless of whether such person or entity has been identified by name, as a member of a class or as answering a particular description. For the avoidance of doubt, this shall not affect the rights of any permitted assignee or transferee of this Legal Notice.